ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — eHealth Market: Broad Contours
ICT-based digital health interventions are becoming a key part of modern healthcare systems. The growing implementation of mobile telehealth systems, notably telemedicine and acceptance of various mobile health apps among patients are reshaping clinical practice and processes. The evolution of the eHealth market has supported concerted efforts of payers, providers, and governments for raising efficiency in national health systems.
Innovations in real-time health systems (RTHS) have paved the way for better framework for data interoperability across the care continuum, eventually increasing precision in disease diagnosis and therapeutics. The relentless focus on improving privacy of patients and data security is expected to drive the implementation of eHealth solutions and acceptance of services, thus propelling the global eHealth at a CAGR of 16.5% during 2020 – 2030.
Telemedicine is an emerging opportunity, with mobile health apps showing vast potential for managing chronic conditions and reducing avoidable surgeries. An example is the use of medical AI in reducing chronic disease care in dementia. Moreover this is driving the demand for mHealth apps and other digital interventions for gastroenterology.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1364
The use of electronic health records (EHR) for integrating health-related services has improved access to care. The growing demand for digital medical solutions has offered various perceived benefits in improving clinical decision making, notably in improving doctor-patient interaction. Evidently, the penetration of telemedicine in remote patient care has resulted in sizable revenue gains for eHealth market players.
Key Findings of eHealth Market Study
- Rise in integration of ICT-driven e-Health with clinical practice: Various eHealth programs in developed countries have witnessed healthcare professional leveraging ICT for bringing innovations in healthcare delivery. Developing economies have grown their investments in eHealth systems due to several perceived benefits of streamlining medical evaluations, remote monitoring, and integration of health data. Particularly, the adoption of eHealth solutions for chronic conditions management has expanded the scope of investments by IT players in the eHealth market.
- Training services impel implementation of home telehealth programs: Medical education and training for healthcare staff, particularly for physicians forms a key part of the success of the eHealth system. Furthermore, evidence-based digital health interventions will gain acceptance growing IT skills in operating ICT systems. In addition, continued focus of regulators on addressing emerging data privacy and security collected in mobile health systems has nudged IT players to strengthen technology frameworks to gain patients’ trust. Secure eHealth services will shape the future directions in the eHealth market. A case in point is various initiatives taken by the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians to monitor security and privacy aspects in mHealth apps and telehealth applications.
- Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic presents Huge Opportunities: Home telehealth programs have recently shown considerable positive impact on national emergencies and health crisis. The healthcare system of numerous countries during the COVID-19 pandemic have leveraged eHealth technologies. Urgent care centers have increasingly used RTHS for home-based care to deliver systemic services to general population.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on eHealth Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1364
eHealth Market: Drivers
- The adoption of ICT-based health solutions has gained pace on the back of the growing acceptance of IT-based systems among medical professionals and target patient population, propelling industry interest in eHealth systems
- Payers and providers are appreciating the potential of real-time health system (RTHS) for affordable and precision medical care to individuals and communities, thereby pushing new avenues in the eHealth market. Access to real-time data particularly have proved crucial for patient care in emergency settings, for instance. Furthermore, the need for seamless communication in healthcare services has driven the evolution of eHealth systems.
- Growing traction of direct-to-consumer health services to increase access to care is a key driver that will shape the directions of future eHealth market growth
Request for Covid19 Impact Analysis:
eHealth Market: Regional Dynamics
- North America held majority of share of the global eHealth market in 2019. The regional market is anticipated to retain its lead in near future, expanding at a CAGR of 16.2% between 2020 and 2030. There is a widespread implementation of electronic health record (EHR) in hospitals, especially in the U.S. and Canada. Rise in investments in real-time health system, including mobile health apps will propel revenue generation of the regional market through 2030.
- The Asia Pacific eHealth market is expected to advance at the high CAGR during the forecast period. Growing acceptance of eHealth apps and advancements in ICT infrastructure across the region notably in China and Japan are projected to offer opportunities for market players in the near future.
eHealth Market: Key Industry Players
Some of the key players in the eHealth market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare Ltd, Epic Systems Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cerner Corporation, and Allscript Healthcare Solution, Inc.
Buy In-depth Research Report on eHealth Industry at
Global eHealth Market: Segmentation
eHealth Market, by Component
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Medical Image Analysis Systems
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Others (PACS & VNA, etc.)
- Consultation & Diagnosis
- Health Monitoring
eHealth Market, by End User
- Healthcare Payers/ Consumers
- Hospitals/ Clinics
- Others (Home Healthcare Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, etc.)
eHealth Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
With the penetration of internet, every business across the globe is fast migrating to the digital space. Moreover, the growing adoption of automation, penetration of 4G and 5G network services, and easy availability of connected devices, will revolutionize the technology space. Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global IT & Telecom Industry:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/ehealth-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research