Laurence Pearce, CEO & Founder of Xim Ltd, creators of Lifelight®, discusses the need for personal health monitoring; traditional issues associated with population health screening; AI, machine learning, and computer vision in healthcare and medicine, and many other interesting topics.
Latest content on this profile
- The Real-Time Health System: Accelerating Workflows with Data
- Bree Bush, Vice President, Chief Data Officer at GE Healthcare, dives into simulation modeling and advanced analytical tools to optimize inpatient, procedural, and clinic capacity; the concept of “real-time healthcare”; digital transformation in healthcare and medical research, and much more.
- The Future of eHealth: Contactless Health Monitoring
- Laurence Pearce, CEO & Founder of Xim Ltd, creators of Lifelight®, discusses the need for personal health monitoring; traditional issues associated with population health screening; AI, machine learning, and computer vision in healthcare and medicine, and many other interesting topics.
- Live Webinar: Pioneers of the First Virtual Hospital
- Fireside Chat with Raphael Rakowski, Executive Chairman at Medically Home
- Making Digital Trust and Privacy Accessible to Everyone
- Mike Cook, CEO of IDENTOS, shares how his company is making digital trust and privacy accessible for patients, healthcare providers, payers, organizations, and connected devices. He also discusses “smart cities” and shares his tips for budding entrepreneurs, plus much more.
- Disrupting Cell Engineering with Non-Viral Modalities
- Jessica Schwaber, Scientific Director, Cell & Gene Therapy, Avectas, explores her company’s unique cell engineering platform, the recent shift in cell & gene therapy commercial needs, current barriers to realizing the full potential of cell & gene therapy, and much more.
- Congress eHuddle & Debrief Session: A Customer Story
- How a Pharma team hosted daily MSL “eHuddles” during ASCO 2021 plus a post-congress debrief session using our asynchronous platform.
How Unbiased Hospitals Can Tap into Federal Funding
Florida health-related tech business launches novel AI take a look at for prostate cancer therapy
3 Means for Independent Hospitals to Attain Charge Containment